Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bandwagons and Flowers

Well, this is the year. 2010. The year I graduate college, get married, and officially grow up. Until now, I think that I have been in this psuedo-grown-up phase. There are days when I feel really old, and days that I forget I've graduated high school. Usually I remember that I've graduated high school, but there are days that I just don't feel old enough to be graduating college. When did I become the same age as people on TV?? I was watching the Bachelor yesterday, and most of the girls were BARELY older than me!! When did THAT happen?! I mean, I'm really excited for everything that this year will bring!! But it's just crazy to me that this is where I am already. Crazy. Crazy good.

And is it just me, or is EVERYONE getting engaged and married?? When I graduate, I know people getting married every weekend. Now, I'm really excited for all of these people ...but I think that some have kind of jumped on the marriage bandwagon. Um, I don't think that's a bandwagon to just jump on ...it's kind of serious. Just sayin. Think about it, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home