Saturday, March 13, 2010

I wrote this on March 5, but was a little late in posting it...

Today was one of those days when I realized that life is speeding forward no matter what I do to try to slow it down. Exactly 3 months from today, Brent and I will be getting married!! Which is the wonderful and exciting part of the future that is coming. And I am definitely looking forward to everything that comes with marrying him. Especially getting to see him everyday ...my bloodle has really died, and now I'm snuggleless while I fall asleep. That needs to change. Anyways, the part that I realized I'm really NOT looking forward to is leaving my job ...and I only have TWO months here at Buy For Less. That makes me really sad.

When talking with my parents a couple weeks ago, I realized that there weren't very many really close friends that I would miss from OC. I HAVE friends, but I kinda doubt we'll keep in touch that much after graduation. Just facebook messages or something. But one of my best friends now is Kim ...we share a cubicle, she's had me over for dinner and scrapbooking multiple times, we talk all the time, and I'm really going to miss her. And it really hit me today that I'm really moving away from this comfy job, work that I love, people I love, free food --which I love, and a fun environment --which I love even more. I know that God has great things for me and Brent in Hot Springs ...and I AM excited to move there. Just not excited to move AWAY from the job I have here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home