Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tasks

A lot has been going lately. Which isn't surprising, since I'm within two weeks from graduation!! I've felt a bit overwhelmed with homework. This week, I had to pull two all-nighters and STILL didn't get all my work done. Ugh. But it's almost over!! I'm going to make it!! Plus, classes are finally getting better again. The campaign that O'Keefe hated is now a lot stronger, and that helps me sleep better at night.

I've also been arranging everything for Brent and I to get our apartment in Hot Springs!! We're going to sign the lease this afternoon ...and I am so excited!! It's been easy but time consuming to get all the paperwork back and forth, but it's well worth it. I was really nervous that we wouldn't get approved or something, but I think that I have better credit than I think I do. In any case, it's a two-bedroom, one bath. Oh, I can't wait to move in and get to decorate and get to live with my best friend!!

I've been feeling pretty self-focused lately. Well, at least self-task-focused. I just have so many things to do, that it's almost all I really been able to think about lately. So whenever I call my parents or talk to Brent, I feel like I'm always telling people what I need them to do. I hate that. But if I don't tell them what I need, then I just go crazy thinking of everything that's on my plate. I'm hoping that the bossiness will subside after graduation, when my tasks have been cut in half. After graduation, I'll just be working full-time and living out of a suitcase with one of my friends on campus (and continuing wedding planning, of course). Sounds like a vacation to me!! No more homework. EVER. Oh, I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home